Celebrating 30 Years
"Today, March 1, 2016, Technology Transition Corporation is proud to announce its 30th anniversary of serving industry and government clients to grow the commercialization of clean and renewable energy technologies, and to improve communications among all participants in their respective areas."
- Jeffrey A. Serfass, President
Technology Transition Corporation (TTC) provides advocacy, consulting, and management services to the renewable and clean energy industries. Since 1986, we have partnered with companies and built coalitions to advance the development of energy technologies. Our clients include Fortune 100 corporations, start-ups, leading universities, and government agencies.
We maintain offices in Washington, DC and have a world-wide network of partnerships.
- March 8, 2016 - TTC has Several Fellowship Positions Open for Summer 2016
- February 3, 2016 - American Biogas Council Executive Director quoted in RenewableEnergyWorld.com
- January 20, 2016 - Former TTC/BTEC Clean Energy Fellow Profiled by University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- December 11, 2015 - TTC Hires Caroline Peat as Project Assistant
- December 11, 2015 - Winter/Spring 2016 Website Intern Position Available
- December 9, 2015 - Winter/Spring 2016 Fellowship Positions Available
- October 6, 2015 - TTC Hires Events Coordinator and West Coast Representative
- July 29, 2015 - BTEC to Create First Thermal Efficiency Test Method for Commercial Sized Biomass-Fired Boilers
- May 26, 2015 - TTC Mentioned in the Jordan Times as Part of the Energy Sector Capacity Building Project with Deloitte Consulting, LLP
- May 26, 2015 - TTC Hiring Full-Time Senior Program Manager
- May 21, 2015 - TTC Hiring Full-Time Website Coordinator
- May 7, 2015 - CEREF, managed by TTC, Cohosts Bioenergy 2015 with DOE (June 23-24, 2015)